New Student Info
Welcome to the wonderful world of Hot Yoga at Mystic Fitness.
Mystic is a very unique yoga studio and we know you will love it!
Best Practices for
Your Best First Class
Your Best First Class
- As with any new health, wellness, and fitness program, please check with your doctor before starting yoga classes at Mystic Fitness.
- New students try out hot yoga for the first time by choosing any one of our many classes– please view our full schedule.
- Nearly every single one of our classes has a brand new student in it, so don’t worry– it is unlikely you will be the only one in class just starting out.
- All classes are designed to cater to both newbies and seasoned-practitioners at the same time. Our yoga is designed to speak to each student at his or her own level.
- If this is your very first time trying yoga, we recommend that you place your mat in the back row, so you can view the postures of the students in front of you, if need be.
- Acclimating to the heat is a process, and it may take several classes before you feel comfortable practicing in elevated temperatures.
- We recommend that you try to remain in the hot room for the duration of the class even if you begin to feel tired. It is fine to lay down on your mat and/or sip some water.
- It is also always acceptable to leave the practice room and go into the cooler air outside of the studio, if the heat is too uncomfortable.
- We fully support the choices of each student to listen to their own body and needs first, and act accordingly.
Sign Up Online
- Although it is not required, you can register and sign-up for any class and pay online, in order to save time.
- If you prefer to register and pay in person, please arrive at the studio about 20 minutes before the start time of your first class, in order to register, pay and get acclimated with our studio.
We Have What You Need
- We sell yoga mats, Yogitoes towels, water and electrolyte drinks at the studio.
- We also rent mats ($1) and towels ($2).
- Please come prepared to sweat. We have showers and locker rooms for changing before and after class.
- Cell phones and electronics are not permitted in the practice room. These things are best left at home, in the locker rooms or outside in your locked car.
- Drink plenty of water before your first class, and get a good night’s sleep.
- Please email us at MysticFitness@gmail.com if you have any questions.
FOR NEW STUDENTS
$30 for 30 days
This product is unavailable at present time
New to Yoga
Spectacular Sunday Night Series