There is space for everybody, in our cheerfully beautiful, and very roomy studio.
The concept of Mystic Fitness developed from our fascination with the way yoga seems to help people feel better about themselves. This has been our inspiration to utilize yoga as an effectual medium to bring people together in a peaceful, welcoming and non-judgmental environment.
Community Outdoor Yoga & Other Fun Stuff
We believe yoga should be affordable for all. Check our website and Facebook page often for an array of fun and free classes.
- Our studio is heated to 105 degrees for our Bikram and Hot classes in order to warm your muscles, prevent injuries and allow for a deeper release in your body.
- Sweating will also help flush toxins and poisons from your body.
- Our Vinyasa classes are typically warm, and not hot, at 84 degrees.
- Power yoga is practiced at 95 degrees.
- Our many specialty classes, such as Shakti Flow, Spa Yoga, and Yoga Nidra, are never heated.
- Come with an empty stomach– no food two hours before class.
- Drink lots of water before class.
- Be prepared to sweat. Comfortable wick-away athletic shorts and tops are best to wear.
- Bring bottled water, a large towel, and a yoga mat from home, or buy or rent these items from our studio when you arrive.
- We have showers, so bring an extra towel.
- New students should come at least 20 minutes before the start time of class, to register.
- Yes it really is. Our instructors teach in a way that even a beginner will feel comfortable.
- Most classes have some beginners in them.
- The postures we do are not complicated and you will have verbal instructions.
- You can also watch the people around you.
- Practice as often as you can.
- There is no rule about how many classes per week is the right number.
- In the beginning it’s important to take only as many classes as your body is ready for.
- Many people can start taking a class every day and certainly that will accelerate the benefits, but if you can only make 2 classes a week or that’s all your body is ready for then that would be right for you.
- Our Yoga classes are designed specifically to virtually eliminate injuries.
- Hot Yoga is a healing practice, often done to specifically to recover from injuries.
- The room is heated to minimize stress to the body and the postures are set up in an intelligent and deliberate fashion.
- Yoga is meant to improve flexibility.
- The more inflexible you are the more amazed you will be at the change you will experience.
- You will feel energized, younger and have a sense of comfort with your body that you may never have felt before.
- Yoga is more than just improving your physical being.
- As you discover its infinite value, you will want to experience all that yoga has to offer.
- A lifelong yoga practice will add years to your life and life to your years.